Here at Valhalla Post Acute (VPA) we are searching for nurses wanting to join a TEAM that is focused on GROWING and EVOLVING. We are seeking LPNs and RNs that can provide the best care to our much deserving residents. At VPA, we are dedicating resources to providing continuity of care and consistent staffing! Come be a part of a GROWING TEAM with new administration and management. We are creating a culture most other facilities only dream of! Changes are happening! Apply online or in-person. Use the link below to schedule your interview today or call 502-819-6177
Click here to schedule an interview
The primary purpose of this position is to provide direct skilled nursing care to residents of Valhalla Post Acute. As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will also be expected to provide supervision of care performed by nursing assistants. The focus of Valhalla staff revolves around high quality patient care, with emphasis on providing a warm and welcoming environment while having fun doing what you love. Below is a list of additional requirements for the Charge Nurse position. Also, we offer a referral bonus for every Full-Time person you bring to us that stays full time 90 Days.
- Active LPN license recognized by the Kentucky Board of Nursing and in good standing.
- Submit to a pre-employment drug screen and KARES background check per OIG regulations.
- Display a sound knowledge of common LPN practices including but not limited to medication administration, medical record charting and implementation of prescribed treatment orders from the attending physician.
- Must possess quality communication skills, having both the ability to delegate daily tasks as well as listening to the recommendations of Certified Nursing Assistants.
- A willingness to assist with all resident care needs falling under the purview of the given Nursing license.
- Must bring a positive attitude to further a culture conducive to quality care and an overall enjoyable working environment.
Employee Benefits: At Valhalla we care about the well-being of our residents and our staff. We offer a full benefits packages including major medical, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance coverage with an option for 401k retirement planning! All full time employees can opt in to AFLAC supplemental coverage plans such as Short Term Disability, Cancer and Accidental Injury. In addition all full time employees are eligible for the following: Holiday Pay (7 paid holidays), Sick Pay, and Vacation Pay following a 90 day probationary period.
Nondiscrimination Statement: Valhalla Post Acute does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, national origin, disability, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or creed in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, and in staff and employee assignments to patients, whether carried out by Valhalla Post Acute or through a contractor or any other entity with which Valhalla arranges to carry out its programs and activities.