- We offer beds that are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Recommended Partner for The Norton Transitions in Care Program.
- All rooms have electric high/low beds and cable TV.
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- Nurses are on duty and onsite 24 hours a day.
- Private rooms are available for short-term rehab.
- Newly added semi-private rooms are available for long-term care.
As the premier 130-bed skilled nursing facility in Louisville, Kentucky, Valhalla Post Acute provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services in our state-of-the-art facility to help our residents regain their independence and return to the highest level of function possible. We have been proudly serving the community for 13 years.
Valhalla Post Acute sits in an ideal location. Residents enjoy the sun streaming into their spacious rooms, and visitors enjoy the convenience of making frequent visits and are in great proximity to freeways and public transportation. Inside, the beautiful and relaxing décor aids healing and makes our patients feel more at home.
At Valhalla Post Acute, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Valhalla Post Acute, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
A team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come to see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Valhalla Post Acute.